Join representatives from Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute, Best Aquaculture Practices, FishChoice, James Beard Smart Catch, and Marine Stewardship Council for a panel moderated by Pacific Seafood on Seafood Sustainability! These experts will discuss the challenges and identify solutions to ensure the healthiest protein on the planet is available and abundant for generations to come.
Enjoy happy hour featuring Pacific Seafood’s newest products for 2020 while networking with other industry professionals!
- When: March 16, 2020, 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Where: The Westin Boston Waterfront Otis Room (425 Summer Street, Boston MA 02210)
- Who: Buyers, chefs, food service directors, partners, media, and more, who are interested in learning more about seafood sustainability!
Boston Westin Waterfront
- 4:30-5pm: Check in and network with a hosted bar and Pacific Seafood products
- 5:00-6pm: Panel discussion on Seafood Sustainability
- 6-6:30pm: Mix and mingle