Air Fryer Oysters
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
10 oz Jarred Oysters (about 10 oysters)
¼ cup & ½ cup flour
½ cup cornmeal
½ cup milk
2 tsp salt
½ tsp paprika
¼ tsp cayenne pepper
¼ tsp pepper
¼ tsp garlic powder
Nonstick cooking spray
- Drain jarred oysters and pat dry, set aside in bowl.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup flour over the top and toss until oysters are evenly coated in flour and shaking off excess before dipping in bowl 1 & 2.
- Beat egg and milk in one bowl. Combine cornmeal and ½ cup flour, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, and pepper in another bowl.
- Dip each oyster in egg & milk bowl, then dip into cornmeal mixture and press to coat completely. Place on a baking sheet or pan. Let rest for 5 minutes while the air fryer is preheating.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray. Mist the top of each oyster with cooking spray. Cook 4-6 oysters in the basket.
- Cook for 4 minutes. Using tongs, flip each oyster over and mist any chalky spots with cooking spray. Cook 4 minutes more. Repeat with remaining oysters.
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce!