Albacore Tuna Pasta Salad
5 oz can albacore tuna in water
12 oz bow tie pasta
1 medium lemon, juiced
1/2 cup diced onion
1/2 tsp salt
Pinch of fresh ground black pepper
3/4 cup mayonnaise
2 cups frozen peas
1. Take two cups of peas out of the freezer and let thaw on the counter.
2. Cook the bow tie pasta according to the package directions (boil 5-7 minutes). Drain in a colander and let cool.
3. Combine peas, tuna, lemon juice, onions, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Adjust the lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
4. If pasta is still hot at this step, run cold water over it until cooled. Make sure to drain the pasta well before combining it with the rest of the ingredients.
5. Stir the pasta into the pea/mayo mixture until it is well coated. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve!