Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
12 oz Sea Scallops – Buy Now
6 slices thick cut bacon
Olive oil for drizzling
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 420°F.
2. Cut bacon slices crosswise in half.
3. Pat scallops dry. Wrap each scallop in a half slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Use 2 toothpicks in a cross shape if necessary. Repeat with remaining scallops.
4. Arrange scallops in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet, giving each one room to allow the bacon to crisp.
5. Drizzle olive oil over each scallop and bake 12 – 15 minutes until scallops are tender and bacon is cooked through.
6. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!