Dungeness Crab Cakes
1 lb Pacific Seafood dungeness crabmeat
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
1 egg, beaten
2 cups Panko
3 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
1 ½ Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
2 ½ tsp lemon juice
½ tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp Lemon Zest
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, egg, and lemon juice.
- In a medium bowl, lightly toss together Dungeness Crabmeat, chives, parsley, cayenne pepper, lemon zest and panko. Gently fold in mayonnaise mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Shape mixture into 8 crab cakes, about a ½ cup each.
- Preheat a large nonstick pan to medium heat and coat with canola oil. When the oil is hot, place crab cakes in the pan and cook until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately.
*Optional: serve with tartar sauce and lemon wedges.