Dungeness Crab with Drawn Butter
2lbs Dungeness crab snap and eat sections – Buy Here
1 cup butter
Pinch of salt
3 tbs extra version olive oil
3 cloves garlic slightly crushed
1 teaspoon parsley minced (optional)
1. Heat a saucepan using low heat
2. Put-in the butter and allow to melt
3. When the butter is hot enough, add the garlic and cook for a minute (do not brown the garlic)
4. Pour-in the lemon juice and stir then let stand for 15 to 20 seconds
5. Pour-in the extra virgin olive oil, parsley, and salt (as needed) then turn off the heat. Set aside.
6. Pour butter into small dishes for each guest
7. Heat crab per package directions and serve with butter and sliced rustic bread and enjoy!