Dungeness Crab with Drawn Butter
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
2lbs Dungeness crab snap and eat sections – Buy Here
1 cup butter
Pinch of salt
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3 cloves garlic slightly crushed
½ cup lemon juice
1 tsp parsley minced (optional)
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Add crab legs to boiling water and heat for 5 minutes.
3. Drain the water from the pot and crack the legs.
1. Heat a saucepan with the butter using low heat, allowing it to melt.
2. Add the garlic and cook for a minute (do not brown the garlic).
3. Pour in the lemon juice and stir, then let stand for 15 to 20 seconds.
4. Pour in the extra virgin olive oil, parsley, and salt (as needed) then turn off the heat.
5. Pour butter into small dishes for serving.
6. Serve with the crab and sliced rustic bread.