Grilled Halibut with Chimichurri
1 lb halibut portions
Pinch of sea salt & pepper
1 cup packed parsley, washed & dried
5 garlic cloves, peeled
2 Tbsp fresh oregano leaves
½ cup extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup red white vinegar
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
1 tsp salt
To prepare chimichurri:
- Place parsley, garlic, and oregano in the workbowl of a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and whisk in oil, vinegar, salt, and red pepper flakes. Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
To prepare fish:
- Prepare the grill for fish.
- Pat dry halibut portions, sprinkle with sea salt and pepper and keep chilled.
- Grill Halibut for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, turning over halfway through cook time.
- Serve with seasonal greens & grilled vegetables.