Hot Crab Dip
8 oz cream cheese, softened
½ cup mayonnaise
1 Tbsp lemon juice
¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
3 green onions, finely chopped
12 oz (2 cups) crab meat
½ tsp each salt and freshly ground pepper
3 Tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Sliced bread or crackers
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Have a 3-cup baking dish ready.
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Stir in lemon juice, pepper sauce and green onions; fold in crab meat, salt and pepper.
- Spread in baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes until bubbly and top is golden.
- Serve hot or warm with your choice sliced bread or crackers.