Lox, Goat Cheese Cucumber Cups
1 large English or seedless cucumber
1 package Nova Lox – Buy Now!
1 small package goat cheese
*sprinkle of chopped chives (optional for garnish)
- Peel the cucumber, alternating peel strokes to keep some dark green stripes on the vegetable.
- Slice cucumber into ½-1 inch pieces and use a spoon to scoop out the seeds on one side. Fill each hole with goat cheese.
- Slice each piece of lox on the diagonal, and roll pieces into small flower like shapes, pinching the bottom.
- Make a dent in the goat cheese with your finger, and press the lox flowers into the middle of each cucumber.
- Optional to garnish with chopped chives to serve.