Northwest Rockfish Fillets With Cranberry & Mango Relish
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
4 ea Pacific Seafood Rockfish fillets, approximately 4 oz ea.
1 cup Fresh cranberries, coarsely chopped
1 med Mango, peeled and cut into thin julienned strips
1 lg Orange, zest & juice only
4 ea Green onions, chopped
2 Tbsp Ginger, fresh, finely minced
¼ cup Triple Sec, Curacao or Cointreau
4 Tbsp Butter, NOT margarine
Flour for dredging fillets
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dredge each fillet in flour, season with salt & pepper and set aside.
- Place 3 Tbsp butter into large sauté pan over medium heat.
- When butter is hot, place fillets into pan with dark side up. The dark side is where the skin used to be.
- Sauté fillets for 3 to 4 minutes on each side and remove to a warm platter.
- Return pan to high heat and add remaining tablespoon of butter, orange juice and Triple Sec to deglaze the pan.
- Add remaining ingredients and sauté until fruit is tender.
- Top Rockfish fillets with equal portions of relish and serve immediately.