2 pounds fresh sushi- or sashimi-grade Yellowfin Tuna – Buy Here!
8 limes, juiced
1 cup coconut milk
1 large onion
1 green bell pepper
1 small cucumber
- Cut fish into 1/2 inch cubes and rinse with water. Drain and place in a bowl.
- Squeeze lime juice and pour over the fish. Mix and chill for 20 minutes in the fridge.
- Cut all veggies into small bite-size peices.
- Drain excess lime juice from the fish, add veggies, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add coconut milk just before serving. This dish is served chilled. Enjoy!