Prime Top Sirloin Steaks Seared with Butter
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
2 Prime Top Sirloin Steaks – Buy Here
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 tablespoons butter softened
1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
1 tablespoon minced fresh herbs such as thyme, parsley or chives, plus more for garnish
½ lb roasted broccolini
Mashed potatoes as desired
1. Pat each steak dry with a paper towel. Heat a large cast iron skillet or other heavy pan over medium high heat.
2. Pour the olive oil into the pan. Season the steaks on both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Place the steaks in a single layer in the pan. Cook/Sear for 4-5 minutes per side or until browned. Use a thermometer to cook the steak to your desired level of doneness. I recommend cooking to medium which is 145 degrees F.
4. While the steak is cooking, place the butter in a bowl along with the garlic, herbs, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
5. Let the steaks rest for at least 5 minutes off the heat. Place a dollop of butter on top of each steak. Slice the steak. Garnish with additional fresh herbs if desired, then serve with masked potatoes and roasted broccolini