Smoked Salmon Stuffins
1 cup hot smoked salmon, roughly chopped – Buy Now!
3 cups precooked stuffing
3 Tbsp chopped chives (optional)
2 Tbsp milk or cream
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, gently combine stuffing, salmon, and chives.
3. Liberally coat muffin pan with non-stick spray. Fill each cup about half way with the stuffing mixture, loosely packed.
4. In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Divide the egg mixture among the 12 cups, filling each about 1/2 to 3/4 full. Do not overfill.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden brown and crispy on the top. Allow the muffins to cool, then run a knife around the edges to loosen and remove each muffin.