Wild Keta Smoked Salmon and Air Fried Asparagus Avocado Toast
1 pack Pacific Sustainable Seafood smoked salmon – we used Wild Keta Smoked Salmon
2 slices of light Rye bread
1/8 cup Shredded Parmesan
2 Large eggs
2 tbs vinegar
1/3 lb asparagus
2 tbs avocado oil
2 Small Avocados
1/4 tsp lemon juice
1/8 tsp cayenne powder
Salt and Pepper
Everything but the bagel seasoning
1. Toss clean asparagus with avocado oil and salt and place in air fryer on 350 for 15 minutes.
2. While that’s cooking, bring a large pot of water to a boil
3. Stir the vinegar into the water and create a vortex. Add the egg to the middle of the vortex, wait a minute and repeat with the second egg. Let cook for 3 minutes.
4. Toast the light rye bread while eggs cook and mash avocado.
5. Combine avocado with lemon juice, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper to taste.
6. Remove eggs from water and place on paper towel to remove any excess water.
7. Slice Smoked salmon into thin strips
8. Top rye bread with avocado, asparagus, shredded Parmesan, eggs, and finish with everything but the bagel seasoning.