Crab Louie with Thousand Island Dressing
1 lb crab meat – Buy Here
1 head romaine lettuce
1 green bell pepper, seeds removed
1 6.5oz jar marinated artichoke hearts
½ c. nonfat plain Greek yogurt
2 tbsp ketchup
½ tbs lemon juice
2 tsp sweet pickle relish
¼ tsp onion powder
Salt and pepper
1. Chop the lettuce. Slice the tomato into wedges. Peel the cucumber and slice into thin rounds. Dice the green bell pepper. Chop the artichoke hearts and scallions.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the salad dressing in a small bowl.
3. Divide all the vegetables among the four salad bowls.
4. Each bowl gets lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, green bell pepper, artichoke hearts, and scallions.
5. Top each bowl with 4 ounces of crab.
6. Drizzle 2 Tbsp of dressing on top of each salad. You’re ready to eat!