Mixed Seafood Ceviche
1 lb Seafood Mix, thawed – Buy Now!
¾ cup Lime Juice
¾ cup Lemon Juice
¼ cup Olive Oil
1 cup Red Onion, chopped fine
1 Serrano Chile, ribs and seeds removed
1 cup Cilantro, chopped
1 Cucumber, peeled and diced
1 Avocado, peeled, cut into small pieces
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Drain mix after thawing.
- Place in a glass or ceramic bowl.
- Add lime and lemon juice, cover and refrigerate for half hour.
- Add chopped red onions, and serrano chile.
- Refrigerate for half hour.
- Add oil.
- Before serving, add cilantro, cucumber and avocado.