16 oysters – Buy Now!
1 ½ Tbsp butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
5 oz baby spinach
¼ cup white wine
½ cup panko bread crumbs, divided
2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
Drizzle of Absinthe
- Melt butter in sauté pan over medium-high heat and add garlic; cook until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Add baby spinach and white wine and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 6 minutes.
- Remove garlic mixture to a bowl and add ¼ cup panko and parmesan cheese, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat broiler. Carefully shuck oysters, making sure to spill as little of the oysters’ liquor as possible.
- Place oysters on baking sheet and divide toppings evenly among them. Sprinkle each oyster with remaining panko, and drizzle with Absinthe.
- Cook until panko crumbs are crisp and oysters are warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with sparkling white wine.