Oysters with Beer Mignonette
1 dozen Pacific oysters, shucked
1/2 cup of Kona Big Wave Golden Ale
1 teaspoon of pink peppercorns
1/2 shallot, minced
Freshly ground black pepper
- Pour the beer in a cup and let sit for 20 minutes to reduce carbonation.
- In a small bowl, combine the shallots and peppercorns. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the beer and let the shallots sit in the beer for about 20 minutes.
- Add a few dashes of sherry vinegar. Stir well and pour into a ramekin.
- Serve mignonette alongside the oysters and pair with more Kona Big Wave Golden Ale.