Sea Scallop Piccata
1 lb Pacific Seafood Sea Scallops – Buy Now!
1 cup All-purpose flour
4-6 Tbsp Olive oil or unsalted butter
Salt and Pepper to taste
¼ cup White Vermouth
¼ cup Fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp Parsley, chopped
2 Tbsp Capers
4 Tbsp Unsalted butter, room temperature
- Dredge scallops in flour and shake off excess.
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil/butter over high heat.
- Add scallops.
- Sauté for approximately 2 minutes per side.
- Place scallops evenly and top with approximately 2 ounces per serving of Piccata sauce.
- Add Vermouth and lemon juice.
- Bring to boil and whisk pan thoroughly for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and quickly whisk in butter, capers and parsley.
- Pour sauce over Scallops, garnish and serve immediately.