Get all the seafood you need for this recipe in our Ultimate Seafood Boil curated assortment
Half pound Jumbo Gulf Shrimp in the shell
1 lb Dungeness Crab Legs
12 oz. Sea Scallops
2 lb Garlic and Butter Clams
¼ cup Old Bay Seasoning
1 tablespoon Salt
2 quarts Water
1 (12 ounce) can Beer
4 medium red potatoes, cut in quarters
1 large Sweet onion, cut in wedges
1 lbs Smoked Sausage- Cut into 2 inch lengths
4 ears fresh corn on the cob- Cut ears into half to cook
1/8 cup Chopped Parsley
1. In an 8-quart stock pot, bring Old Bay, salt, water and beer to a boil.
2. Add potatoes and onions; cook over high heat for 8 minutes.
3. Add smoked sausage; continue to cook on high for 5 minutes.
4. Add corn to pot; continue to boil for 7 minutes.
5. Add Jumbo Shrimp in shells, Crab and Clams; continue to cook for 6 minutes.
6. Add Scallops at the very end so they do not get tough; cook for 2 -3 minutes.
7. Drain the cooking liquid and either put onto a big platter or serve in big bowls with each person getting an assortment of seafood.
8. Sprinkle with additional Old Bay and top with chopped Parsley.