Seared Tuna Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Seared Tuna Salad Ingredients:
Mixed spring greens
Sliced strawberries (optional)
1 lb of Wild Albacore Tuna – Buy Now!
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 tbsp Sesame oil
1 tbsp Lemon juice
1/2 tsp Soy sauce
1/4 Sea salt
A touch of black pepper
Balsamic Vinaigrette Ingredients:
1/4 c. Balsamic vinegar
2 tsp. Agave
1 tbsp. Chopped garlic
1 tsp. Sea salt
1 tsp. Black pepper
3/4 c. Olive oil
1 tsp. basil
For Seared Tuna:
- Combine olive oil, sesame oil, lemon juice, ginger, soy sauce, salt and pepper in small bowl. Stir ingredients until well-mixed.
- Brush mixture onto both sides of tuna; place tuna into a storage bag and pour the remaining mixture into bag.
- Marinate for one hour; cook each side in nonstick pan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
For Salad and vinaigrette:
- Place mixed greens, salad and seared tuna onto plate.
- Place all balsamic vinaigrette ingredients into a shaker or jar and shake until combined.
- Drizzle on top of salad and top with feta cheese.