8 oz cream cheese, room temp
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice, more to taste
1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
¾ lb Coldwater shrimp meat – Buy Now!
¼ cup sliced scallions, including the greens
2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
¼ tsp Tabasco hot sauce
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl beat together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Add the lemon juice and lemon zest. Beat until smooth (you may need to use a whisk.)
- Chop up the shrimp—fine to medium chop—and mix into the cream cheese.
- Stir in the scallions and parsley.
- Add the hot sauce and black pepper to taste.
- Add more lemon juice to taste.
- Keep chilled. Serve with crackers