Pacific Cod with Thai Red Curry
2-3 Wild Pacific Cod (thawed, pressed, dry and chilled) – Buy Now!
Pinch of sea salt and pepper
Splash of oil
¼ lb green beans (sliced in half diagonally) 1 large carrot (sliced ¼ inch thick on the diagonal)
¼ small red onion (sliced)
1 can of coconut milk (14 oz)
1 Tbsp of Thai red chili paste
Sprigs of cilantro
2 cups cooked Thai rice
To Prepare Curry:
- Heat a 10” skillet over medium heat.
- Add a splash of oil, gently place seasoned cod portions into pan.
- Cook 2-3 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- In same pan, add green beans, carrots and onions.
- Sauté for a few minutes, then add chili paste and stir to distribute evenly.
- Pour in coconut mild and bring to a simmer, stirring well.
- Cook on low a few minutes until the sauce is thickened and the carrots and beans are cooked through.
- Place a scoop of rice on plate, add some vegetables and sauce over rice.
- Place fish on top.
- Garnish with a cilantro sprig.