The defacto king of appetizers, this seafood classic will start your holiday party off in the right direction.
• 1 lb coldwater shrimp – Buy Here
• 2/3 cup ketchup
• 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice or to taste
• Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Place the shrimp in a small bowl for individual servings, top with the cocktail sauce and place a lemon twist or wedge on the side
- Place a wedge of lemon on the side and enjoy!