- Fish: Store tightly wrapped in wax paper, plastic wrap, or foil in the fridge for up to two days
- Shrimp: Keep in an airtight container for 2-3 days for raw and 4-5 days for cooked in the fridge
- Live Shellfish: Store vertically with the larger end down. Cover with a damp towel, not something airtight. Live shellfish need air.
- Fish: Double wrap in plastic or wax paper and then foil. Fattier fish such as tuna or salmon store well for 2 months, while leaner fish like rockfish or cod keep up to 6 months.
- Shrimp: Double wrap, first in plastic then in foil. Cooked shrimp will last 2-3 months in the freezer, and 4-5 months for raw.
- Shellfish: Remove meat from shells and store in their liquid or water, in an airtight container. They will keep for 4-6 months.