Ginger Garlic Swordfish
4 Swordfish Steaks
2 Tbsp butter, room temperature
2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
2 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp ginger, peeled & grated
½ tsp crushed red pepper
½ lemon, juiced
½ tsp lemon peel, grated
2 Tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, combine butter, parsley, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
2. Pat Swordfish Steaks dry. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Place skillet over medium-high heat. When skillet is hot add olive oil and the Swordfish.
4. Pan sear the Swordfish for about 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
5. Transfer Swordfish to a serving dish.
6. Add seasoned butter mixture to the same skillet. Allow it to cook slightly over medium-high heat until melted and bubbling.
7. Pour butter sauce over Swordfish. Serve and enjoy!