Pacific Pollock Fillets With Spicy Ramen Crust
1 lb Pacific Seafood Pollock fillets – Buy Now!
½ cup White Vermouth or dry white wine
1 lg Egg, well beaten
1 cup Corn Starch
1 Tbsp Cajun’s Choice Creole Seasoning®
3 – 3 oz pkgs Ramen style noodles, dry and coarsely ground
¼ cup Canola Oil
2 tsp Unsalted butter
- Combine Vermouth or wine and egg, mixing well. Set aside.
- Mix corn starch with Creole seasoning.
- Evenly coat Pollock fillets with seasoned corn starch, shaking off any excess.
- Dip coated Pollock fillet in egg mixture and gently press fillet into ground Ramen style noodles. Allow noodle coated fillets to rest for 3 to 5 minutes before trying.
- In a large sauté pan over medium high heat, combine oil and butter. When oil is hot, sauté fillets for approximately 3 minutes on each side, or until lightly golden. Do not overcook!