Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
3-4 ea Wild Albacore Tuna portions, thawed
4 oz Mixed greens of your choice
1 dz Baby red potatoes
1 dz Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
¼ lb Fresh green beans – about 24
¼ Red onion, sliced
1 dz Imported black olives
Sea salt and pepper
Oil and vinegar dressing to taste
Sprigs of Italian parsley for garnish
To prepare salad:
- Add potatoes to a medium saucepan half-full of water, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and cook until done, about 10 minutes.
- Take potatoes out of the water to cool. Put in green beans. Cook about 1 minute until just done. Cool.
- Add eggs to water and cook about 8 minutes. Cool.
- While these are cooking, place equal portions of greens onto plates and add cherry tomatoes, olives and onions.
- After potatoes and green beans have cooled, add those as well. Peel and cut eggs in half, then roughly chop. Sprinkle over greens. Drizzle with oil and vinegar dressing.
To prepare fish:
- Season with sea salt and pepper to taste, cook in a skillet over medium heat in a little oil. For rare, sear 1 minute on each side. For medium, cook 2 minutes on each side.
- Place fish on top of salad and sprinkle with chopped parsley.