Grilled Calamari Steaks With Scampi Butter
4 Calamari Steaks
Olive oil to coat
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
½ cup Unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 Clove garlic, minced
2-3 Sprigs fresh parsley, finely chopped
¼ cup Dry white wine
Juice of ½ lemon
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl until evenly distributed.
- Place butter mixture on sheet of foil and roll it to make a thick cylinder.
- Rub calamari steaks with olive oil, and season to taste.
- Place steaks on grill, allowing char marks to form.
- Rotate steaks 90°F to form classic hash marks.
- Flip and repeat, cooking until cooked to desired doneness.
- Serve immediately, garnished with capers or sautéed peppers.