Mixed Seafood Pasta
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
1 lb seafood mix
12 ounces spaghetti or other long pasta
1 jar of your preferred tomato sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1. Heat the sauce over low heat.
2. Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of salted water according to package directions.
3. Drain the pasta and combine with heated sauce in a large saucepan.
4. Add the seafood mix, toss to coat with the sauce, and heat on medium until the seafood is hot, about 5 minutes. If your seafood is frozen, cook for 10 minutes or until all seafood is heated through.
5. Sprinkle with parsley, serve, and enjoy!