Mixed Seafood in Garlic Sauce (Mariscos al Ajillo)
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
1 lb Seafood Mix
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons white onion, finely chopped
6 garlic cloves, minced
¼ cup white wine
½ cup heavy cream
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Season the mixed seafood with a pinch of salt.
2. Melt the butter with medium heat in a large skillet.
3. Add the onion and garlic, cook for about two minutes. Add the white wine, mix well and cook over high heat for one minute.
4. Add the heavy cream and the mixed seafood. Cook for about four minutes or until seafood is heated through, and immediately remove from heat.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste, top with chopped dill, serve, and enjoy!