Air Fried Shrimp with Creamy Spinach and Dill Spread
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
1 lb Shrimp – Buy Now!
4 French style bread rolls
¼ cup store bought spinach dip
2 Tbsp dill
1 tsp ground mustard seed
Fresh ground pepper
2 roma tomatoes
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
2 cups Tempura style breadcrumbs
3 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1 cup flour
- Thaw shrimp in refrigerator, once thawed remove shells and tails from shrimp.
- Combine tempura style breadcrumbs with Italian seasoning
- Toss thawed shrimp in flour, then dip in beaten eggs and finally in mixed breadcrumbs
- Place in air fryer and air fry on 350 for 8 minutes
- While cooking, toast the French style bread rolls and combine dill, ground mustard seed, and spinach dip and spread on toasted rolls
- Chop fresh parsley, and tomatoes and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper and place on roll with the fried shrimp.