Mexicali Shrimp Salad
1 lb Coldwater shrimp – Buy Now!
6 cups salad greens
1 ¼ cups Cherry tomatoes (quartered)
1 yellow bell pepper, (Thinly Sliced)
½ red onion (diced)
2 jalapeno chilies (finely diced, remove seeds and ribs first)
⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
3 Tbsp lime juice
3 tsp honey
½ tsp ground cumin
½ tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
Salt & pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients.
- Rinse and drain shrimp; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the salad greens; mix in the tomatoes, yellow bell peppers, red onion, and jalapeños.
- Lightly toss.
- Pour dressing over salad; add the shrimp.
- Gently mix together and chill for 2 hours. Serve!